Location : Riversdale, Western cape

Date: 2008 -2011

The Department of Public Works required that two new contemporary magistrate’s courts be added to the existing facility in the town of Riverdale. In addition staff and magistrate's offices, holding cells as well as appropriate public waiting areas and services had to be accommodated on a tight site.

The original court building in Riversdale was built in 1932 and serves as a typical court design of its era. Its apartheid style planning divided the entrance, waiting area and ablution facilities in the outbuildings. READ MORE

For more info Download project Pdf with Floorplans:
Read more about our Philosophy